Teach yourself the calming craft of needle felting with the Cat needle felting kit. If you’re a needle felting beginner, let their detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 6 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax over a rainy weekend or each evening on the sofa. Once you’ve completed one of their needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this therapeutic craft.
- All of their kits are carefully packed by hand in their Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and their video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all their kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German-made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Add a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects.
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- They recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colors
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Box: A4 (including foam block) 30x21x5cm
Finished design: Approximately 15cm tall